Characteristics of these hand pallet trucks
- Lift (standard mast)
- from 122 to 122 mm
- Capacity / load
- from 2,00 to 3,50 t
- Outstanding driving stability
- Multi-shift operation facilitated by sideways battery exit (optional)
- Powerful, innovative 1.6 kW 3-phase AC drive motor for maximum throughput.
- High residual capacity and powerful lift motor.
- Extremely durable frame for very high operational demands.
- State-of-the-art control electronics for perfect handling.
- Excellent energy management for low operating costs.
- Large batteries for long operating times.
It also offers ergonomic advantages: The low-mounted, long tiller ensures safe operation by maintaining adequate distance between the operator and truck. The crawl speed button assists in extremely confined areas. It allows the truck to travel at an automatically reduced speed with the tiller upright. The EJE can be equipped with batteries up to 375 Ah. In combination with state-of-the-art and economical 3-phase AC technology, longer operating times are achieved than with conventional technology. With the option of lateral battery exchange, multishift operation up to 24 hours is easily achievable.
The re-designed multifunctional tiller arm is full of innovations: Sealed sensor system (IP 65) for maximum breakdown protection, rocker switches with contactless electronics for perfect operation in any tiller position, ergonomically arranged switches.
Advantages of these
hand pallet trucks
- Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- Optimum cornering
- Long operating times
- Robust construction for the hardest applications
- Ergonomic operation
- Additional equipment
Jungheinrich three-phase AC motors offer higher performance while simultaneously reducing running costs:
- High level of efficiency with excellent energy management.
- Strong acceleration even at maximum load.
- Quick change in direction of travel without ‘having to think’.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- Two-year warranty on the drive motor.
Robust construction for the hardest applications
- 8 mm high quality steel apron on the front of the chassis.
- Reinforced fork construction for high carrying capacity.
- Suspended drive transmission compensates for shocks even under heavy load conditions (only EJE 235).
Sprung and cushioned support wheels linked via the ProTracLink torsion bar distribute equalising forces dependent on travel conditions i.e. evenly across all wheels during straight-line travel; concentrated on the outer support wheel during cornering. Thanks to level equalisation, ProTracLink also ensures minimum support wheel wear when approaching ramps at an angle: Both support wheels are linked by a mechanical connection which keeps them at the same height. The lower support wheel does not touch at any point and does not become damaged.
The new generation multifunction tiller arm head meets the ergonomic demands of the operator.
- Clearly colour coded buttons with abrasion resistant symbols for intuitive control.
- A grip with close affinity to the hand posture of the operator.
- Crawl button on the underside of the tiller arm control head for easy operation when the tiller is in the upright position.
- Rocker switches for comfortable operation in every tiller arm position.
- The tiller also has excellent protection against breakdown with contactless sensor technology, protected according to IP 65.
Long operating times
Battery capacities to 375 Ah ensure long operating times.
- Short version 2 EPzS 180 / 250 Ah.
- Long version 3 EPzS 375 Ah (only EJE 225).
- Integrated battery charger (24 V/30 A for lead-acid and maintenance free batteries) for simple charging of the battery from any mains socket (optional).
- Side battery changing for multi-shift applications (optional).
- Cold store design.
- Entry rollers.
- Load protection guard.